Guests visiting the Palm Springs Convention Center not only enjoy the benefits of participating in an event in our state-of-the-art facility, they also benefit from being just blocks from the heart of the downtown village of Palm Springs. Shopping, entertainment and dining options abound, as do outdoor sports and recreational activities. There are two information booths located inside the Convention Center. They are located one each in our east and west lobby areas. Our concierge staff assists patrons by providing information on in-house events, local events, attractions and activities, directions, and local referrals. Our colleagues can also assist with tee times, arranging dining reservations, etc. Brochures, local maps and city guides are also available. For convenience, an ATM is located in the main hallway immediately adjacent to the west lobby.
To optimize your experience, and to ensure the comfort and safety of all guests we present the following guidelines:
- Service animals are always welcome, however, pets are not allowed inside the building.
- Our information booth personnel are happy to direct you to concessions and/or local eateries. Sorry, no coolers, barbecues or outside food and beverage are allowed on premises.
- Tents, canopies, or temporary structures may not be erected on premises.
- Please join us in our recycling efforts and kindly utilize our recycling bins whenever possible.
- We strive to maintain the cleanliness of our facility. For this reason, no helium balloons, glitter, confetti, decals or stickers are allowed on premises.
- Please refrain from moving any and all furniture. Should you have any special needs please visit our information center for assistance.
- Please check with our Information center for Lost and found items.
- Per California law, smoking is not permitted in the facility or within 20 ft of entrances to the facility.
- For safety reasons, children should be supervised at all times and are not allowed in loading dock areas, or permitted to climb on boulders in fountain area.
- No soliciting is permitted on premises.
- Due to limited storage space we are unable to accept personal mail or shipments. If you are staying at a local hotel, we suggest you contact them for assistance.
- For health and safety reasons, appropriate footwear must be worn at all times.
- An area at the west entrance on Alvarado Drive has been designated as a drop off zone for our mobility impaired guests. Handicap parking is available within designated areas of our parking lots.
- City ordinance does not permit overnight parking of any vehicle in our lots. R.V.s and trailers are also restricted from overnight parking on public streets.