Discover Palm Springs, California. A magical place where the sun is always shining. Where the charm and the ambiance of a small, intimate village meet the amenities and the diversity of an upscale city. Where warm breezes rustle the beards of majestic palm trees, and enticing aromas waft out from sidewalk cafes and open air restaurants. Now discover the Palm Springs Convention Center, the Meeting Oasis, at the heart of Palm Springs. Like the city itself, the Palm Springs Convention Center has defined itself as an extraordinary destination for associations and businesses hosting meetings, conventions, exhibitions, and trade shows. The Palm Springs Convention Center reopened in the fall of 2005 after a $32.3 million dollar expansion. The new 261,000 square foot facility now combines the best services & staff with a world-class setting, and a state-of-the-art building that surpasses all expectations.
- Up to 112,000 square feet of exhibit space
- 19 total breakout rooms of various sizes, including a 20,000 sq. ft. ballroom
- A carpeted exhibit hall divisible into five sections
- New 18,000-square-foot state-of-the-moment lobby with panoramic mountain views
- 9-bay loading dock
- Scenic outdoor function area for memorable dining and receptions
- High-speed Internet access throughout the facility
- Creative catering staff offering innovative menus onsite or at one of our unique offsite locations.
Adjoining the Palm Springs Convention Center is the 410-room Renaissance Palm Springs Hotel (formerly Wyndham Hotel) with more than 30,000 square feet of additional meeting space. Just a block away is the $95 million Spa Resort Casino, a 228-room full-service resort with casino, spa and hotel amenities. 2,000 hotel rooms are located within walking distance of the Palm Springs Convention Center, as is downtown Palm Springs. The Palm Springs International Airport is also less than 2 miles away and has direct jet service to major cities.